Friday, February 19, 2010

Battery Gymnastics Music I Have A Problem With My Son, Should I Deal With It Or Let It Be?

I have a problem with my son, should I deal with it or let it be? - battery gymnastics music

My high school age children is the biggest part of their courses, including PE. It was only a couple of friends (friends who have seen his powder). He took up the piano after 1 1 / 2 years. Everything he does with his time (the aerial gymnastics are now in great physical shape) and piano. I go to bed at midnight, and it is on the piano, I stand at 8.00 clock and on the piano all night) (without sleep. Lunchtime supervision in school plays his drums processed digital piano side of the road, but on the school grounds. It has attracted business people go, they stop listening. Well, he was approached, the media (UPI) and Warner Bros.. They will take to a musical sound, which are interested in one of his works. Possibly a movie mafia Next Base anonymous.

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Encourage your child as an artist. Maybe help him, his GED, or just a school of fine arts in your area. Not all children in the "box" of public school and you know what it is .... well. To the extent that he is not depressed, but inspired kudos. I envy you. keep on the table in public schools can hurt her spirit and passion. Let's think about it - how long you have used in school chemistry you learned in grade group 10

dvz said...

Why not try to cheer him up?

Try to hear their version of the story .. Just listen.

See if you can imagine what happens .. LISTEN

Is from a father who does not listen.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Tool player portable | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates